Now hiring for immediate start. Please note that we are a smoke-free workplace. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking for a self-motivated person with strong customer service & multitasking skills who can function well in a small, but busy office, at times without supervision. A web and tech savvy individual is a plus! We are a well-established fourth-generation family business. Health benefits offered. You must be able to work on Saturdays from 9 am to 12:30 pm during the height of our busy season, typically from April through October, excluding August.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Bookkeeping, knowledge of QuickBooks Pro is a must
• Payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and all related activities
• Inside Sales & quoting, including helping customers on the phone and in person. You will learn about our products and learn how to calculate bids/quotes for customers. Must be comfortable speaking with customers.
• Scheduling sales calls in Google Calendar
• Tracking data in Microsoft Excel
• Using Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and email to create customer correspondence
• Filing and all general office related duties, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Updating website with new content
• Experience in the construction industry is a plus
• High school graduate
• College degree is a plus but not required
• Essential to our workplace: dependability, positive attitude, communication & organizational skills, teamwork, self-management, a curiosity and willingness to learn, attention to detail and critical thinking
$15.00/hr (Negotiable depending on experience).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please include cover letter, resume, & three references:
• In person: 1814 Hooksett Rd., Hooksett, NH 03106 between 9 am & 4 pm Monday – Thursday
• By email: email@example.com
American Fences, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.