POOL & PET ENCLOSURES
Choose from ornamental aluminum or steel, vinyl, wood or chain link fence to keep your pool secure and children and pets safe. You can have peace of mind knowing our pool fences comply with local swimming pool codes.
Here are some things to keep in mind when installing a pool fence:
- Fence height must be a minimum of 4′.
- With most wood fences, there’s a “good” and a “bad” side to the fence. You must face the “good” side out to meet pool code.
- The lowest point of a scalloped or concave style should be 4′ high.
- Gate latches must be 54″ above ground.
- Gates must swing out and have self-closing, child-resistant hardware.
- Some towns may require 1-1/4″ chain link wire instead of the standard 2″ mesh that you see on most chain link fences. Bedford and Manchester typically require you to have 1-1/4″ mesh around pools.
- Always check with your town or city building department before having your fence installed to see if you need to obtain a fence permit. Fence codes differ from town to town.
Chain Link Fence
Choose from galvanized or vinyl coated chain link fence systems. Our chain link wire is galvanized AFTER weaving for strength and virtually rust-free durability. Black vinyl coated chain link fence systems with bottom tension wire are one of our most popular choices for pet enclosures. Also available in brown or green.
As with any fence product, not all dog kennels are created equal. Our kennels are portable, durable, easy to assemble, have welded frames for added strength and are easy to add onto later. Click here for full product details.
If you have an existing chain link fence or are having one installed, adding privacy slats are a great solution to make your yard more private, especially if you have a dog that likes to bark at people or animals walking by.